Monday, October 12, 2009

Afrodisiac!

I find it very smart how some companies are easily adopting new medias such as: You Tube, Facebook and Twitter to market their brands. Marc Jacobs has not only made the show for his signature label available, but his collection for Louis Vuitton can also be watched on you tube, and the brand's Facebook page. And the collection was full of energy and youth, and I feel like the Asian market is going to be an early adopter of everything. Specially those tiny pocket bags adorned with the rabbits tails and tassels, worn with short shorts. And what about the big afros with the cute bowls?. Its city, but in a good way. Kind funny to observe Grace Coddington glimpsing through all the movement in the room as the fashionistas look for their seats in the dark.



1 comment:

  1. Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often.
    George
    from Afrodisiac.

    ReplyDelete