Monday, January 4, 2010

Gaga on my nerves!





I am a little annoyed with the fact that I still haven't been able to find CHEAP tickets for Lady Gaga's upcoming concert in Chicago. First her concert was scheduled to be performed at the Chicago Theater. Really nice location, but small given her mega pop status. Then it has been relocated to the All State Arena. And guess what? I still can't find tickets for the price I want. And yes I could go "bananas" and buy more expensive tickets, but ever since I did that for Madonna a couple of years ago and ended up with horrible seats I promised myself not to make the same mistake again.
Gaga is also one of covers of this month's Elle magazine, Britney Spears graces the other cover, and she will soon release her new single "Telephone", which features Sasha Fierce aka Beyonce, and is already a hit.
Although I have nothing against Elle magazine I did wish Vogue to be the first one to do a cover with Lady Gaga. Can you only fantasize a Gaga editorial styled by Grace Coddington and photographed by Steven Klein? Not to talk about the fashion because all designers would be sending in their best pieces. Anna wouldn't know what to do with herself. And I'm kinda fashion daydreaming right now...I better eat another banana...wait I can't! Hahahaha...

1 comment: