Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm going Bananas!


I believe the statement above sums up the feeling most of us have when a New Year begins. And I am no exception to the rule, and yes, I want changes and for the better in my life as well.
The first change, crazy? drastic? dramatic?, has been my eating habits went from regular to vegan. We'll see how long it will last and much of a change it will do on my body. My best friends, Marcos and Richard, the two guys in the picture from the previous post, are joining me in this challenge and it should be fun to help and support each other.
Whichever is your New Year resolution or desire for 2010 don't let anyone or anything get you down and go forward with it.
Thank you for all of you who have followed me here and let's have a great year! Now if you will excuse me I will have a serving of banana. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment